Happiness Forever


Happiness Forever

It’s a in somewhere in 2009 I was working for Binary Spectrum in Bangalore. We had our office in Acropetal office building in Banerugatta road, beside Mantry Residence. As office is exactly facing the road daily you can see lot of people coming and parking their vehicle on the road. There was huge rush for parking space in that road especially for those who drive 4 wheelers. One side of the road beside my office building there was one house, I guess it was used as office space for some company I don’t remember the name. In front of that house drainage is bit low to ground and it still not done concrete so it’s a muddy one.

One fine day in the early morning there were less cars parked on the road I was just passing by after finishing my breakfast from the nearby restaurant. There was a car moved into this drainage, facing house. And two people trying to pull it out. One guy, a gentleman in middle age dressed up in business suit and another guy may be his office boy or his friend I don’t know. It took few seconds for me to understand that the gentlemen tried to turn his car and without noticing the drainage he drove in that and got stuck there. I looked at it for 2 minutes and moved on to my office. I guess this gentleman might had unhappy to see me crossing by and not helping him.

I had prepared some plan for him he doesn’t had realized that. So, I went my office thinking that I alone couldn’t be enough to pull that car and decided to get some more people.
There in my office recently there are bunch of people who joined newly, who are basically from my college so called juniors and we all are very good friend. I was very sure that if I ask them for help they will surely help. So, I told them that, there is car struct in drainage and we need to pull it out and I can’t do it alone. Our workstation was in 1st floor. Within fraction of second all of them came down with me and the moment I came out of office with a group, the gentlemen saw with surprise and he started to laugh loudly. It took hardly 3 seconds for us to pull the car out of that drainage.
Gentlemen was thanking, laughing and clapping with happiness.


It may not be a great thing but at that moment it was a something very much needed. A lot of time I was thinking on what is your happiness that never lost? It’s not in driving luxury car having fun time, eating delicious food spending time with friends. 

According to me a moment or a time we spend or spent in helping someone in need is the "happiness forever" we get.


Comments