A new way of doing business, Social
commerce:
These are new trends of selling products online. I can see
lot of people have create face book pages for there products. Which are getting
shared among their friend’s network. This is a good idea for those people have
no funds to invest on man power. You don’t need any marketing team to sell your
products. You must provide a quality product and Ask you buyer to share it on
their face book network that’s it.
One thing I like in this is, seller can invest on product
quality and services instead of spending money on marketing and advertisement.
What’s up is so handy even school going kids knew how to set
status add photos make video calls now a days. I have seen some people added
the products in the status images. On the product image itself they have set
the description of the products, price, delivery details. If anyone is
interested they can have a chat on what’s app with the seller exchange images
of the products, even have a video call to view live and negotiate the prices
for the product. The expense here for the seller is internet which is widely
available with reasonable prices. I remember one situation I must tell you
guys. I went for my cousin marriage with my in laws. We have visited a temple
nearby place. The moment we came out of the template what we found was my
mother in laws sleeper are missing. Now she can’t walk too far to buy new sleeper,
so I have to go and get it.
I went to the shop and started looking for the sleepers.
Since it was not well-developed city I had only few choices to select the
sleepers for my mother in law. Now I was in dilemma to decide on what slipper
she may like. Suddenly its flashed to my mind that I can make a what’s up video
call and ask her which one she like. So, I made a video call and showed her
which one she really like. She pointed at one dark slipper with red stripes.
So, I brought it!!!
By then I realized how fast this social commerce is growing
and making customers life easy.
Not only face book what’s app there are other social media
apps and site which are doing the same I guess. Even Instagram have the photos
of products that retailers want to sell.
I don’t know how far these people are successful but this
Commerce business through Social Media which I am calling as Social Commerce
would defiantly had given opportunity to every single person who want to give a
try. The current internet world has created so many new problems or challenges
for the users at the same time it has given so many new ways to achieve successful
in create ways.
Comments